Click Here to apply for 2018
If you have any questions, you may contact Jacob Evans at email@example.com or call our office at 706-865-0853 Ext 104.
Before you apply for SALT, please read through all of the information below. It is very helpful and will help you make a more informed decision. Then, please take some time to pray. Ask God if this could possibly be the opportunity that He would have for you this summer. If you believe He is leading you to apply, then please do.
How To Apply For SALT
Step 1: Application
Fill out the SALT application form. You should receive a confirmation email within 30 minutes of applying. If you do not receive this email, contact our office. There may have been a problem submitting your application.
Step 2: References
Once we receive your application, we will send your references an email containing a reference form for them to fill out. Please tell your references to be looking for this email and to fill it out as soon as they can. Your application will not be considered until we have the reference form from both of your references.
Step 3: Video
Your application will NOT be considered until we have received you video! Submit a 2-4 minute video via Vimeo answering the following questions and following the instructions below:
How to create a vimeo account.
- Go to www.vimeo.com
- If you do not already have an account then you will have to make one, but don't worry because it is free.
- Click the small green box in the upper left-hand corner that has the word "join" on it.
- Type your full name, email, and password then click create account.
- Make/edit your video and upload it under your account.
- Click upload and choose the video that you are uploading.
- Title the video "SALT 2018"
- IMPORTANT! - Under the privacy dropdown option, make sure and choose from the dropdown menu one of two options.
- "Anyone can see this video
- "Only people I choose can see this video."
- IMPORTANT! - If you selected the privacy option of "Only people I choose can see this video," then you must enter (share) your video with me. My Vimeo user name is "firstname.lastname@example.org."
- After you have saved you video, make sure you share the video with me! To do this, simply copy the video link and email me (email@example.com) your Vimeo video.
- Once you submit the video and your application, then I will be calling you soon to set up a phone interview.
Questions that need to be answered on your video
- State your name, age, and what you want to do when you grow up.
- We have a lot of teens that apply for SALT. Why should you be chosen over the other applicants? What sets you apart? (This is a chance to let us know why you'd be an asset to our SALT program! Let us know what you can offer!)
- What made you want to apply for SALT?
- How did you hear about SALT?
- What is your favorite book of the Bible and why?
- What is your favorite hobby/passion?
- Show off a random talent! (Feel free to have fun with this one. Be as creative as you'd like!)
- If you have any difficulties or cannot submit a video for any reason, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 4: Phone interview
After we review your video, I will be calling you to set up a brief phone interview. This is the last step in the SALT application process. It's just a casual phone conversation allowing us to connect and ask any follow up questions we have after reviewing your application and video. Please feel free to ask me any questions as well.
Step 5: Results
We will contact you sometime in February (before normal camp registration) with an email letting you know you were accepted or letting you know why we were not able to accept you at this time. Please understand that we do have lots of teens apply for the SALT program. Unfortunately, we cannot accept everyone who applies.