online registration date // February 24, 2018
online registration opening times
8:30am // pee-wee camp
9:00am // junior camp & xtreme junior camp
10:00am // junior high camp & xtreme junior high camp
11:00 am // teen camp & xtreme teen camp
before online registration
- If your family is new to Woodlands, please create a new account.
- If a child in your family has attended Woodlands Camp before, please login to your account prior to registration day and make any necessary updates.
- If you need to add a new member to your family, Login > "My Profile” > "Manage Family" > "Create New Family Account" (if a new account is being created).
- If you are unable to remember your email or password, please call our office before registration day.
- IMPORTANT: When updating your online account, check the greeting at the top right of the screen. It should say, "Hi, (parent's name)!". If it says, "Hi, (camper's name)!", there is a problem that we will need to fix BEFORE YOU CAN REGISTER. Please call our office prior to registration day, and we will correct your account.
during online registration
- Login (screen 1) – enter your email and password to login to your account
- Account Dashboard (screen 2) – select "Register a Camper Online” (top left box)
- Select Attendee (screen 3) – choose the appropriate camper from drop down
- Verify Attendee (screen 4) – verify your camper’s information and t-shirt size
- Select Event (screen 5) - select the week you would like your camper to attend camp (only the weeks your child is eligible for will appear)
- Enter Church (screen 6) – enter the full name of your home church (if any)
- Pending Registrations (screen 7) – verify the week you chose is correct
- Release Form (screen 8) – agree to terms and enter electronic signature
- Payment Selection (screen 9) – you will need to know your account type (checking or savings), bank name, routing number and account number
- Confirm Registration (screen 10) – select "Finish"
after online registration
- Health Form – you will need two emergency contacts and their contact info, date of last tetanus shot and your health insurance information
- Roommate Requests (max of two requests per camper) – you will need their parent’s email address
- Spending Money – you may add funds to your child’s Trading Post account
- Purchase a ProPack – ProPacks will be delivered upon arrival at Woodlands and come complete with everything your child will need to have a great week of camp!
other important information
- Routing number (first 9 digits in the bottom left corner) and checking account number (middle set of numbers)
- The registration deposit ($100) is non-transferable and non-refundable
- We strongly recommend that you use a desktop or laptop to register your child for camp. We do not recommend that you use a cell phone or tablet.
- For more details, please check out the February edition of What's Happenin'