Everything you need to know for online registration
Online Registration Date:
February 25, 2017
Online Registration Opening Times:
8:30am - Pee-Wee Camp
9:00am - Junior Camp & Xtreme Junior Camp
10:00am - Junior High Camp & Xtreme Junior High Camp
11:00am - Teen Camp & Xtreme Teen Camp
Before Online Registration
- If your family is new to Woodlands, please create a new account.
- If a child in your family has attended Woodlands Camp before, please login to your account prior to registration day and make any necessary updates.
- If you need to add a new member to your family, Login > "My Profile” > "Manage Family" > "Create New Family Account" (if a new account is being created).
- If you are unable to remember your email or password, please call our office before registration day.
- IMPORTANT: When updating your online account, check the greeting at the top right of the screen. It should say, "Hi, (parent's name)!". If it says, "Hi, (camper's name)!", there is a problem that we will need to fix BEFORE YOU CAN REGISTER. Please call our office prior to registration day, and we will correct your account.
During Online Registration (step by step)
- Login (screen 1) – enter your email and password to login to your account
- Account Dashboard (screen 2) – select "Register a Camper Online” (top left box)
- Select Attendee (screen 3) – choose the appropriate camper from drop down
- Verify Attendee (screen 4) – verify your camper’s information and t-shirt size
- Select Event (screen 5) - select the week you would like your camper to attend camp (only the weeks your child is eligible for will appear)
- Enter Church (screen 6) – enter the full name of your home church (if any)
- Pending Registrations (screen 7) – verify the week you chose is correct
- Release Form (screen 8) – agree to terms and enter electronic signature
- Payment Selection (screen 9) – you will need to know your account type (checking or savings), bank name, routing number and account number
- Confirm Registration (screen 10) – select "Finish"
After Online Registration
- Health Form – you will need two emergency contacts and their contact info, date of last tetanus shot and your health insurance information
- Roommate Requests (max of two requests per camper) – you will need their parent’s email address
- Spending Money – you may add funds to your child’s Trading Post account
- Purchase a ProPack – ProPacks will be delivered upon arrival at Woodlands and come complete with everything your child will need to have a great week of camp!
Other important information
- Camp week dates and rates
- Routing number (first 9 digits in the bottom left corner) and checking account number (middle set of numbers)
- The registration deposit ($100) is non-transferable and non-refundable
- We strongly recommend that you use a desktop or laptop to register your child for camp. We do not recommend that you use a cell phone or tablet.
- For more details, please check out the February edition of What's Happenin'