What qualifications does Woodlands look for in a prospective NEXT Team member?
- Woodlands is looking for young men and women who have a heart to grow deeper in their relationship with the Lord, a passion for serving others, and leadership potential. Applicants must have been a on summer staff at Woodlands at least one year. NEXT Team applicants must show a desire of wanting to grow spiritually, have a teachable attitude, while also showing the traits of a potential Godly leader.
Where will I be staying?
- You will stay in the NEXT apartments. All the men have one apartment at the top of Pine Cove. All the women have one apartment at the top of High Pointe. Each apartment is a two bedroom-two bathroom living facility with a full kitchen and living.
What is our compensation?
- You compensation is the same as summer staff.
Are any meals provided?
- Any time a retreat is at Woodlands Camp, the NEXT Team is able to eat what the retreat eats.
When does the NEXT Program start and finish?
- The NEXT Program starts a few days after summer. NEXT 2018-2019 will start on Thursday, August 9th, 2018.
- The NEXT Program ends the day before summer staff arrives. NEXT 2018-2019 will end on May 11th, 2019